Welcome Back

It's like a family reunion, but you enjoy the company of these people.
BeltFanDan
Site Admin

Welcome Back

Post by BeltFanDan »

This is barebones to get people up and talking until I can expand out the forum and restore things.

Sorry.
TemplarKnight

Re: Welcome Back

Post by TemplarKnight »

We shall rebuild.
I don't believe in "ugly belts."

11 Belts Owned, 1 Belt on layaway
mrsain19

Post by mrsain19 »

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Danj338

Post by Danj338 »

👍
FullMETAL

Post by FullMETAL »

Whoo-hoo, we back, baby!
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

So. . .what do you want to talk about?

MidWestC

Post by MidWestC »

Two questions: Any idea what happened?
Also: Does anyone know how to safely remove a sharpie signature from a leather strap?
Danj338

Post by Danj338 »

MidWestC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm Two questions: Any idea what happened?
Also: Does anyone know how to safely remove a sharpie signature from a leather strap?
I used hairspray and sunscreen.
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

I believe Dan mentioned that when he updated the board, it wiped out everything and he's just been busy, so it's been a little bit of a wait to get it back up to running.

I know dry erase markers contain a chemical that cleans off permanent marker, but can't say 100% whether it would work on leather and that it wouldn't do anything to the leather in the process. Why, did you have a Vince McMahon signature you're trying to expunge?

MidWestC

Post by MidWestC »

TemplarKnight wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:35 pm I believe Dan mentioned that when he updated the board, it wiped out everything and he's just been busy, so it's been a little bit of a wait to get it back up to running.

I know dry erase markers contain a chemical that cleans off permanent marker, but can't say 100% whether it would work on leather and that it wouldn't do anything to the leather in the process. Why, did you have a Vince McMahon signature you're trying to expunge?
LOL thanks for the idea!

I have a fantasy league belt (not a cheap one) where a salty former champion defaced the back of the strap writing unwelcomed things in 6-7 spots. I would prefer to remove those as I don’t think it will be worth it to the group to replace the strap (it is larger than the Andre 87).
Last edited by MidWestC on Wed May 15, 2024 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.