Welcome Back

It's like a family reunion, but you enjoy the company of these people.
SegaSky

Re: Welcome Back

Post by SegaSky »

TemplarKnight wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:18 am Oh cool, the spambots finally found their way back. Missed those guys.
Was gonna say the same thing.

Also, can anyone get me Dan C's email? I want to get in touch with him but we only spoke via DMs.
Relikk

Post by Relikk »

SegaSky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:13 pmAlso, can anyone get me Dan C's email? I want to get in touch with him but we only spoke via DMs.
Isn't he contactable via ringthebellbelts.com?
SegaSky

Post by SegaSky »

Relikk wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:23 am
SegaSky wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:13 pmAlso, can anyone get me Dan C's email? I want to get in touch with him but we only spoke via DMs.
Isn't he contactable via ringthebellbelts.com?
The site was down when I last checked but I guess it's back up. Thank you!
Redeye

Post by Redeye »

Good to see belt talk back. It has been missed.
RIP314

Post by RIP314 »

Last time I checked in here I didn't see anything. I thought it was actually gone for good. So glad it's back! Thanks Dan.
Poetstud1981

Post by Poetstud1981 »

Yes. Miss this.
RIP314

Post by RIP314 »

Since the forum isn't back in order and I'm not a part of any other wrestling related forums I figure this is as good a place as any to rant about this. PWG has essentially screwed me out of more than $100 bucks. Over a month ago I bought like $100 bucks worth of DVDs, as best I can tell they haven't shipped yet and PWG hasn't responded to any of my emails. I'm pretty annoyed and am going to try and file a fraud claim with my bank unless they contact me by the end of Monday. I've been a big supporter of PWG since 2007 and this is just a really crappy thing to do on their part.
Halian

Post by Halian »

Is there any good way to fix a broken screw post? Admittedly, it's on (what I believe from lack of maker marks is) a boot, but that's all I have right now. ._.

Alternatively, (and especially since the screw heads are under the leather) does anyone have a WWE Universal for sale?
VanPelt

Post by VanPelt »

Hello all, I’m new to belt collecting and got a WWE big gold replica off the WWE shop. I am wanting to get it releathered because the polyurethane strap is so stiff. I went to ringthebellbelts but haven’t gotten a reply yet and wasn’t sure if they were still doing that. Any suggestions for places to contact for a releather?
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

Halian wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:58 pm Is there any good way to fix a broken screw post? Admittedly, it's on (what I believe from lack of maker marks is) a boot, but that's all I have right now. ._.

Alternatively, (and especially since the screw heads are under the leather) does anyone have a WWE Universal for sale?
If I understand you correctly, are you talking about where the screw goes in on the plate? Outside of getting another belt maker to replace the post (which I am not sure they would or could do) I would try and reach out to the original person who made the belt or wherever you got it from and see if you can get a replacement plate. I would imagine your luck would be better if it was a side plate as opposed to a main plate. if it is the main plate, you are more than likely going to have to buy a whole new belt.

Or I could be completely wrong, I am new to this and not a maker, I am just quicker to respond, because I am bored.
I don't believe in "ugly belts."

11 Belts Owned, 1 Belt on layaway