Welcome Back

It's like a family reunion, but you enjoy the company of these people.
MidWestC

Re: Welcome Back

Post by MidWestC »

Danj338 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:11 pm
MidWestC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm Two questions: Any idea what happened?
Also: Does anyone know how to safely remove a sharpie signature from a leather strap?
I used hairspray and sunscreen.
What?!
NUFAN

Post by NUFAN »

nice...
nwabcs

Post by nwabcs »

WE BACK!!!!
@bcsteeleyogirl on the Twitters
@BC_Steele on da gram

Do kids still say "da gram"?
Danj338

Post by Danj338 »

MidWestC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:14 pm
Danj338 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:11 pm
MidWestC wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:18 pm Two questions: Any idea what happened?
Also: Does anyone know how to safely remove a sharpie signature from a leather strap?
I used hairspray and sunscreen.
What?!

I have used hairspray on a cloth towel as well as sunscreen on a cloth and it took off permanent marker.
FullMETAL

Post by FullMETAL »

You know, if no one else is gonna say it, I will: an increasing amount of people on the subreddit are getting too comfortable posting bootlegs there, and even saying where/who to buy them from.
Wingsaber

Post by Wingsaber »

FullMETAL wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am You know, if no one else is gonna say it, I will: an increasing amount of people on the subreddit are getting too comfortable posting bootlegs there, and even saying where/who to buy them from.
This is what happens when the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. Teddy Long knew that much 😆
K C

Post by K C »

One of the reasons I'm glad this board has returned.

Thank you, Dan.
FullMETAL

Post by FullMETAL »

Wingsaber wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:56 am
FullMETAL wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am You know, if no one else is gonna say it, I will: an increasing amount of people on the subreddit are getting too comfortable posting bootlegs there, and even saying where/who to buy them from.
This is what happens when the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. Teddy Long knew that much 😆
Teddy gonna book them one-on-one with DA UNDATAKA, PLAYA, and then a TAG TEAM MATCH against Batista (and also Undertaker again)
Wingsaber

Post by Wingsaber »

Buckle up Teddy! *Undertaker eye roll*
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind too much the posting of boots or discussing where to get them. It was the circle jerking about how proud they were of them and saying they were better than the licensed ones that started annoying the shit outta me.

Then mouthing off to Dan like it isn't his subreddit. Kids these days. No respect for nothing.
I don't believe in "ugly belts."

11 Belts Owned, 1 Belt on layaway